12.05.2005

Yesterday Today and Tomarrow

Since this is a relatively new thing for me, etiquette requires me to do a quick introduction. Born in 1974 in Provo Utah while my parents were students at BYU, the world knew to expect great things from me... To bad they were wrong!

I am a divorced father of two who loves music, politics, food, my kids, and my church. If the previous paragraph didn't clue you in, I am member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I play drums in a band called Stone Jackson, check it out if you get a chance the music is available for download. If you are real nice to me I might send you a higher definition version.

Well, that feels good enough for this outing. Hopefully it will get easier as time goes on. I'd love to hear from those of you who have been doing this for a while.

Mike

No comments: