9.18.2007

Back in the saddle... Almost

This has been a very hard two months. My job is taking up a lot of my time, and sleep is occupying far to little of it. The company that brought me on as a contractor is experiencing signifigant growing pains. Currently my time is currently torn between putting out fires and implementing new processes. Do I enjoy it? Yes! Is it frustrating? YES!

My boss just last week told me to focus 100% of my time on a certain project, and then later the same day told me that I have to be flexible and multi-task... Yeah, that's what I said! It's OK though, I have broad shoulders and can carry the world.

2 comments:

Janika said...

Nice look. Maybe one day you can get a picture that you did not have to take yourself.

Janika said...

Hello dear, did you come back so you could post again? I'd love to hear more on your story.