3.28.2008

A very important piece

This is one of the most important videos/movies I've ever seen. Last night I saw it at Little Green Footballs, and watched it with one of the twins sitting on my lap. The images are graphic, and not something I'd suggest that young viewers watch. However, I would suggest that adults watch this, and if you are disturbed by the images then GOOD!

To many people are sitting on the sidelines and watching the world go by. They complain about the price of gas and how much the war is costing. After watching this tell me is the war in Iraq really that disproportionately expensive?

Live Leak was forced to pull the video because of death threats from members of the Religion Of Peace, but here is the video from YouTube. Watch it fast, because they are notorious for pulling videos that don't agree with their world view.

No comments: