11.01.2008

It's almost bikini season!

I've officially put this off as long as I can. My waist line has expanded to a level that I am very unhappy with, and now I am going to do something about it. This is nothing new, I fight this battle constantly. However, in order to do this correctly I need to have three things.
  1. A plan. If I don't set my goals in writing, and back them up with a plan to accomplish them it won't happen
  2. Proof. I am going to take pictures of my round form and post them on my blog for all the world to see. Additionally I will be posting the same pictures weekly so that you can see my progress, and help me with the last part.
  3. Accountability. I need YOU in my corner, cheering me on, and calling me out when I slack off.
Over the weekend I am going to get my plan in place, and Janika and I will be gearing up to start the process on Monday. If you don't want to see my pics (and I don't blame you) then don't visit Monday!

5 comments:

Kim and family said...

Just don't wear the bikini yet, OK.

Yamaha Drummer said...

After that remark I may have to break out a thong... but probably not.

Janika said...

Uh oh, this could be serious.

Kim and family said...

What the heck, it has been 2 mondays now. Are you really going after it or what. Like I should talk. I am suppose to be working at it too. I will use steroids as my excuse(prednisone). I don't want to get too buff while I am on them.

Shemnon said...

Actually, I'm betting Mike keeps his keg. I just found out that there are two spare tire mounts in the '65 Corvair. So you never know when yer gonna need another spare tire. Just make sure it doesn't get flat and saggy, eww.