5.16.2006

Keep checking back


Inspired by my first comments, (thanks Erik and Janika) I have started writing a post for the ages! Trust me, that post (unlike this one) will be worth reading.

To tempt your taste buds, I am righting a timeless peice on relationships, and the difference between dating girls you meet in bars and girls you meet in church. Guess which one feels better, stop that, I mean in the long run! For those of you who don't know me, I hate dating! It is such a beating... until it happens. That moment when you look in her eyes and see that she feels the same way about you as you feel about her.

Ok, it's been a long time since I've looked in a woman's eyes and seen that look, probably four years. The pitifull thing is it's all chance.

Mike (Taking a chance) Skembo

1 comment:

Janika said...

But then you got that look on your first date. Dating, then was no longer necessary. I love being married to you. Three months now. I love you more today than I did yesterday.